Make a Search here...

Health is Wealth!

I have been a long naive with this thought that "Health is Wealth". My mother always makes an advise at me every time I am over doing something to make money for a living. I was almost doing a whole day work and not not taking more time to sleep at night to make a rest. I was always chasing for money to pay for my bills. Not long ago, I realize that my mother was truly right and was living to care for me.



Since the day that I got sick and nothing to count on since my mother is far from me, and nothing of my loveones are near to care about me...I'd tracked back what does my mother had said and reminds me for. I did all the things for myself without going to the hospital and it seems so hard living alone at rented house without anyone that can care of like my mother does.


Whew...although that was not that worst illness that I've got, I have learned to care for myself and my "HEALTH". It makes me realize that money isn't much important than our health. Because without a good health, getting or looking for money is hard enough. It's an old saying but hope this will remind everyone not to loose the care of one's self.

If you found my blog to be useful, you can received my latest post through your email..

Enter your email address:

0 Comments: