Make a Search here...

My Son's Pics Using ManyCam Software...

I got a picture of my son using our web camera. My web cam has it's limited features which can't make some other features like this one in the image below. I choose to make a falling snow while taking my son a picture using manycam software which you can download at www.manycom.com. Good thing about this software is that, it's totally free and so much more features that you can download from their website like having an avatar that will change your face.  
You can also play a movie and make a beautiful viewing using it's different effects...





You can try to download manycam at http://www.manycam.com

If you found my blog to be useful, you can received my latest post through your email..

Enter your email address:

0 Comments: