Make a Search here...

Ink and Toner Refilling Center...at InkQ-MAC

We found a new business opportunity that my friend come up with. This is the best thing that happens to my life that my friend offer me this kind of business. I was a resigned employee of the company where I have worked before.

Now, I got this business opportunity with my friend and wanted me to manage it. My friend Marlon was also one of my co-employee of the same company where I was before. He has already operating his first business at Butuan City and now expanding his business with me.

Well, I was so happy with this...WE GOT an INK REFILLING BUSINESS. The thing that I am doing now is processing our business permit to make our ink refilling fully operational. It's not that hard, and it's not that easy either. 

Hope to find more stuff to make this business work suffecient and helpful to our customers. One thing I did was the blog that I had created to make it as an online support for our customers who lived in a distanced place. This is the blog that I once created www.inkq-mac.blogspot.com. It's not fully functional yet, since I don't have enough time to do it as of the moment because I am doing some offline marketing to people about our business. Hope to find more customers doing handing leaflets.

If you found my blog to be useful, you can received my latest post through your email..

Enter your email address:

0 Comments: